we earthlings are always searching for the one A sense of belonging. That’s correct, in marketing too, Who knew?
Whether you’re new to a marketing role, just getting your foot through the door, or a master of the game – the ever-changing nature of the marketing world can be downright exhausting and, worst of all, lonely.
no matter how you slice it, we’re all looking for connections, Community is like peanut butter for your Nutella toast. It opens up a whole new dimension to your business (and Life) while providing a texture that enhances the quality of your customers’ experience.
Here at Unbounce, we’re walking the walk. So we thought to ourselves: What if we created a new and totally rockin’ version of our community?
And so, new and improved unbounce community Was born [Cue the fog machine.] A marketing resource to connect, grow and build your business together.
But first, let’s get down to the community, its value, and why you should adopt it. we will do?
Why it’s time to befriend your community
This is a story as old as time. Businesses have been treating the concept of community as an afterthought – just read 2022 community-led report to get ideas. For decades—nay, centuries—the community was not given the attention or budget it needed to thrive, depriving organizations of its positive impact. (we know, a irreplaceable Crime).
But now, community is much more than a means of generating leads for your business. about this connecting and building relationships,Not only on the one-to-many scale, but also on the many-to-many scale. In 2022, community is a key piece of the puzzle for any organizationAnd it (finally) has the resources it needs to succeed.
If you’re not yet aboard the community train, here’s what the future holds for business with a community-focused approach:
- word of mouth, Anyone? This Powerful Marketing Strategy Affects 99% of all B2B purchases—and can also work tailored to a community. When people hear about the community before they hear about the brand, you know your magic potion is working overtime. Not to mention, you can only be part of a community and it is because of the members of that community that your brand can gain recognition and benefit from word of mouth marketing. Yes, it works in every layer.
- Feeling a sense of ownership in the communities you join. To be a part of something that is not entirely yours, but feels like it is yours. By sharing your own experiences, and in turn learning from fellow community members, your customers and your team will only benefit from the knowledge you bring to your own business.
- Your team is gaining awesome product insights they wouldn’t have had otherwise. who also needs little finger To tip the odds in your favor when you have a community?
community makes us feel Our personal and professional growth are not separate journeys. How many years of individualism and unbalanced work life have taught us that they were all smoke and mirrors. The truth is that your professional and personal development are a closed loop, forever intertwined. Community is the missing piece we need to close the mythical gap between the two.
just think: A place to grow your marketing knowledgeConnect, share ideas, and build your business with the help of others. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
That’s why we made our community even stronger—meet the new and improved Bounceless community
That’s right: We’ve doubled down on our commitment to the community. and then some.
We are excited to announce the new and improved version of unbounce communityOne free resources for marketers and small businesses alike.
If you are someone who enjoys sharing experiences and wants to learn to be a better marketerTeaHis community is there for you. This new and sleek community platform unlocks more functionality, improves usability and delivers twice the value.
Think Steve Rogers after being injected with a top-secret serum. He was quite a decent person before, but now he’s American Captain. And that’s exactly what we at the new Unbounce community think about.
We still have years to go to support our customers as the backbone and foundation for the platform – our back community has been active for over a decade with almost 20,000 members to show for it! This was a great place to discuss all things Unbounce Classic. but with conversion intelligence entering the game, we decided to raise the level for a even more interactive community.
New features like sub-group interactions, events, gamification, customer and product feedback, and thought leadership content are just the tip of the iceberg. Amanda Martin, Unbounce Community Head, emphasizes that interactivity is embedded in every aspect of the new platform. “Community members can earn points and badges, and move up the leaderboard to new ranks,” she adds.
All About That Value – A Marketing Universe at Your Fingertips
We designed this new central hub for people anywhere in their marketing journey. Perhaps you are trying to build your business. Or are you looking for new connections to feel inspired by. Maybe you are just looking for like-minded individuals who are on the same growth mindset that you are on. Unbounce Community has it all.
if you are looking Build your business:
- Get access to thought leadership content that will knock your socks off.
- Ask questions and learn from marketing professionals and business owners within reach in this mega-connected community. It’s like using Google, except you have real experts with real world experience talking to you.
if you are looking make contact:
- Attend community events to burst out of your comfort zone bubble.
- Interact with all the right people for you and your business through sub-groups, forums and Q&As.
if you are looking get Smart:
- Read and learn, and listen, about any marketing topic Real people with Real Experience. Connect with people whose knowledge you yearn for and give back a little of your knowledge in return. The best thing about this community is that you can give And Take.
But the best part is that you can achieve all of these goals. with. We’re giving you all the right tools to build what you want, but we’re also building a place where you can build a trusted network—your My community, if you will. A network where you can discuss marketing trends, share best practices, and get your creative juices flowing.
And isn’t this the dream of every marketer?
We are facilitating a space for members to share ideas and examples of how they have found success growing their businesses, to inspire and enable others to grow as well, as well as marketing and entrepreneurship while building strong relationships with our peers in the field. , Amanda Martin, Head of Community, Unbounce
Be a part of something bigger—Join the Unbounce community now
If you’ve made it this far, it’s safe to say that community values resonate with you on some level. If so, here’s a suggestion: Lean into community and all the magic it can bring. A sense of belonging and growth in your professional and personal development are just waiting around the corner.
Community allows you to give back to those who have helped you. Community is at the core of the human experience, and Unbounce Community’s core value aligns with that.
so go ahead and Join the Unbounce CommunityA place to build your business, make connections and get smarter together. We’ll see you there!
(P.S. You can join the community—for free!—even if you’re not an unbounced subscriber.)