The Dow Jones closed down nearly 500 points on Monday. Meanwhile, investors focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders buy or sell shares, it reflects their belief in or concern for the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks may consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at some notable recent insider trading for penny stocks. For more, see Benzinga’s insider trading stage 3
- Business: Cellularity Inc. Cellu CEO Robert Hariri Total 40,000 shares bought At an average price of $1.74. It cost about $ 69.6 thousand to acquire these shares.
- What is happening: The company recently reported a decline in quarterly earnings.
- What does cellularity do: Cellularity Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing off-the-shelf placental-derived allogeneic cell therapies, including genetically modified and unmodified NK cells, engineered T cells including CAR-T cells, and mesenchymal-like Adherent stromal cells are involved, which target cancer signals. , immunological, infectious and degenerative diseases.
- Business, Livevox Holdings, Inc. lvox CEO John D’DiLullo acquired a total of 3,082 shares in At an average price of $1.97. The insider spent approximately $6.07 thousand to purchase these shares.
- What is happening: The company recently reported a wider than expected quarterly loss.
- what does livevox doLiveVox Holdings Inc. is a next-generation cloud contact-center-as-a-service (or CCaaS) platform serving enterprises, business process outsourcers, and collection agencies.
don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here ,
- Business, Cosmos Holdings Inc. cosm CEO Grigorios Tsiokas Total acquired 801,261 shares At an average price of $0.62. About $ 497.88 thousand was spent in acquiring these shares.
- What is happening: The company recently posted a narrow quarterly loss.
- what does the universe doCosmos Holdings Inc. is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products and medicines in the member countries of the European Union. It offers over-the-counter medicines and branded and generic medicines.
- Business, Moleculin Biotech, Inc. mbrx CEO and President Walter Klemp V Total acquired 45,000 shares At an average price of $1.28. The insider spent $57.63 thousand to buy these shares.
- What is happening: The company recently reported a comprehensive quarterly loss.
- What does Moleculin Biotech do?: Moleculin Biotech Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of highly resistant cancers and viruses through the development of its drug candidates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.