February 8, 2023 3:40 am , read 1 minute
With US futures trading lower this morning on Wednesday, some stocks that may attract investor attention today are:
- wall street hopes CVS Health Corporation cvs To post quarterly earnings at $1.92 per share on revenue of $76.21 billion before the opening bell. Shares of CVS Health rose 0.3% to $86.20 in after-hours trading.
- analysts are expecting Yum! Brands, Inc. Yum Earned $1.26 per share on revenue of $1.92 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the market opens. Yum! Shares of Brands closed up 0.2% at $129.34 on Tuesday.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. cmg Presented disappointing results for the fourth quarter. Chipotle shares fell 5.2% to $1,633.00 in after-hours trading.
check our premarket coverage here
- analysts expect the walt disney company district To post quarterly earnings at $0.78 per share on revenue of $23.37 billion after the closing bell. Disney shares rose 0.6% to $112.29 in after-hours trading.
- Fortinet, Inc. ftnt Reported better-than-expected earnings in the fourth quarter. The company also issued revenue and earnings guidance with the midpoint above consensus estimates. Shares of Fortinet rose 13.1% to $60.80 in the after-hours trading session.
Read it further: Top 5 consumer stocks that could fall
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.