baby dog coin babydog / usd gained nearly 1.6% after Thursday’s 24-hour trading session announcement of through its official Twitter Account that crypto is now available for trading bingx,
Baby Doge Coin’s Break Wasn’t Enough To Blow Haier Stock Above A descending channel patternWhich has dominated crypto since December 1st. The pattern is bearish for the short term but could turn bullish down the road.
- For bearish traders, “the trend is your friend” (until it isn’t) and stocks or cryptos are likely to continue downtrend. Aggressive traders may decide to go short the stock or crypto at the upper trendline and exit the trade at the lower trendline.
- Bullish traders would look for a break of the upper descending trendline on high volume for entry. When a stock or crypto breaks out of a descending channel, it is a powerful reversal signal and indicates that a rally is likely to be in the cards.
Want Live Analysis? Find me in the BZ Pro Lounge! Click here for a free trial,
The Baby Doge Coin Chart: Baby Doge is trading in a fairly consistent downtrend within a descending channel pattern, forming a series of higher highs and lower lows. The most recent high was formed on December 5 at $1.07e-9 and the most recent confirmed low was printed on December 2 at $1.01e-9.
- Baby Doge Coin’s trading volume has been declining since November 9, which indicates that the crypto may be running out of sellers. Declining volumes are often followed by an influx of volume, which can cause the crypto to break out of a channel pattern.
- During the 24-hour trading sessions of Wednesday and Thursday, baby doge coin rallied from $0.992e-9, forming a bullish double-bottom pattern. If the pattern is recognized, Baby Dogecoin is likely to break out of the channel imminently and reverse to the upside. If the baby dog coin trades below this level, the pattern will be negated and a larger downtrend could form.
- Baby Doge Coin has resistance at $1.042e-9 and $1.135e-9, and support at $0.992e-9 and $0.87e-9 below.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.